EastendHomes was set up as part of the Tower Hamlets Housing Choice programme and was registered with the Housing Corporation in January 2005. We are also a registered charity.
“To provide a local housing service which is efficient, gives value for money and meet the needs, priorities and aspirations of all residents.”
“To achieve the comprehensive regeneration of our estates and to bring about a sustained improvement in the homes and quality of life for residents”.
- We value and support resident involvement
- We recognise and value the commitment and hard work by our staff.
- We will always strive to provide the best possible service.
- We welcome and support diversity and we are committed to equality.
- We want to improve and succeed in all aspects of our work.